What does a typical meeting in your organization look like?
The preparation includes e.g.
- Create a meeting title
- Find a timeslot for all attendees
- Book resources such as meeting rooms, beamer
- Create an agenda
- Send the invitation (either required and/or optional)
In the meeting itself you will have
- content being presented, likely a flipchart or digital. Keep track of it by creating a digital photo or exchange the presentation file.
- decisions being made. Later on other people will reference on these.
- tasks are being assigned. The challenge, keeping track of them because tasks needs to be completed at some stage.
- spoken content which someone is recording or writing either into an analog notebook or even better into a digital notebook like OneNote and now Meeting Manager.
After the meeting has finished, the previous meeting content is shared. Typically, by email, mostly by multiple people. With Meeting Manager this is just a single click.
How can you increase productivity?
The problem with the example above is, information is redundant, it’s inefficient, and difficult to follow-up.
Solutions2Share has the optimal solution for managing Meetings efficiently – using Meeting Manager. We integrate into your existing environment while adding additional functionality to your business so that your business can concentrate on the meeting and not struggle around coordination and follow-up.
With this solution you will never loose the overview about your meeting!
The interface of the Meeting Manager is simple, clean and completly designed and customized for meetings.
Meeting Manager makes it really simple!
With the people picker field you can add your subscribers to the meeting.
And the best thing – you can do this for external subscribers, too!
Our Meeting Manager handles the refresh!
You will never have to refresh your page – with the built-in ajax control every change
of your subscibers will be automatically transfered to every one of the meeting subscribers
- Create a meeting workspace within seconds – because it’s a self-service
- A single place for all your meetings
- Easy creation of an agenda
- Integrates in Outlook (Add-In), create a meeting where you’re used to do using all the Outlook capabilities like free/busy times, invitation…
- Tracking status visible to everyone (Meeting invitation status either Accepted, Tentative or Declined)
- Automatically create a meeting report at the end of the meeting
- Documented decisions
- Assign documents via Drag and Drop
- Make your meeting workspace unique – customize the layout
- Supports other SharePoint Apps, e.g. integrate with Solutions2Share Collaboration Manager (optional)
- Invite external users
- One-Click installation using the SharePoint Store (App file)
- Structured agenda with tasks, documents, notes and decisions
- Coauthor functionality