We are happy to announce an update for our popular site provisioning tool Collaboration Manager 365.
Enjoy our new features and learn about current fixes!
Solutions2Share is proud to announce a new update for the Collaboration Manager 365. We made a couple of fixes and upgraded the Collaboration Manager 365 with additional features.
Here you can find an overview of changes made with the update on 08.08.2018:
- Provisioning of Communication Sites is now possible. To add the new content type “Communication Sites” to the workspace list, please perform a short reinstallation. (To do this, simply go to the setup area, click on “Installation” in the menu on the left, then on “Install Collaboration Manager 365” and finally on “Reinstall Collaboration Manager 365”.)
- [Communication Sites; Modern Sites]: Provisioning of web settings “CommentsOnSitePagesDisabled”, “DisableAppViews” and “DisableFlows”
- [Classic Sites; Communication Sites] “Managed Path” for templates
- [Classic Sites] Provisioning of the feature “Document ID Service”
- [CM App] New ticket system integrated. Please note that if you run and manage your ticket system via Collaboration Manager 365, the change from ZenDesk to ZohoDesk requires a change of the customer ID. You can request your new ID directly from us – just send us a short email to email@example.com.
- Status of provisioning of Modern Sites is upgraded from “beta” to “released”
- Additional ContentType added in the Workspace-List for the provisioning of Communication Sites
- Unterstützung der Vererbung von folgenden Inhaltstypen: “O365 Group” und “Communication Sites”
- [Modern Sites] Provisioning of Webparts: List (preview) and Document library (preview)
- [Modern Sites] Bug: “Can’t open ‘default.aspx'”
- [Classic Sites; Modern Sites]: Bug: “Sequence contains no elements”
- [Modern Sites] Default Homepage is not provisioning
- [Modern Sites] Comments function is not provisioning on pages
- [Modern Sites] Fast Workspaces were created after saving the template
- [Modern Sites] Modern Pages were incorrectly provisioned
- [Classic Sites] More fast workspaces were created than configured in CM
- Improvement of the CM365 installation
- General improvements to the provisioning engine
Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more about Collaboration Manager 365.
If you have any questions regarding the update or our products, don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org