We are happy to announce an update for our popular site provisioning tool Collaboration Manager OnPremises for SharePoint 2010 and 2013. Enjoy new features and learn about current fixes!
Solutions2Share is proud to announce a new update for the Collaboration Manager OnPremises. We made a couple of fixes and upgraded the Collaboration Manager with additional features.
Here you can find an overview of changes made with the update on 03.09.18:
- Logo WebPart was added to show the logo in the workspace from the Logo Field of the Workspace-Listitem
- User Access Field: Users were removed suddenly when removing users from the AllUsers Property in the SiteCollection
- Group Permission Field only updates one time for every item not for every Field
- App Installation for SharrePoint Hosted Add-Ins fixed (SPFx Apps are not supported at the moment, because there currently is no API to install such apps)
- Tenancy funtionality implemented
- Fixed some spell errors in the ribbon
- Color Palette will now be synchronized correctly
- Searchbox Property in WebParts will now be set correctly
- Task status will now be set correctly to completed when task is closed via the list view check box
If you have any questions regarding the update or our products, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com