We are happy to announce an update for our popular site provisioning tool Collaboration Manager 365.
Enjoy our new features and learn about current fixes!
Solutions2Share is proud to announce a new update for the Collaboration Manager 365. Our popular site provisioning tool was updated on 19.06.18.
Besides the update of our companies logo, we made a couple of fixes and upgraded the Collaboration Manager 365 with additional features.
We deliver you an overview of changes made with the update on 19.06.18:
- Teams: Provisioning of Teams is now possible! Use the ContentType ‘O365 Group’ from the WorkspaceList. Reinstallation of CM365 is required to use this new feature
- Remove deleted sites from the SP recycle bin! We added a hidden site to CM 365 to remove deleted sites. Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more
- Unlicensed users are now able to create and own Classic Sites, Groups and Teams!
- Classic Sites: Standard permission groups form the template have been copied to Workspace. After provisioning, permission groups were available both from the template and Workspace
- Classic Sites: WorkspaceList deleted all permissions of the type ‘SecurityGroup’
- Workspace permission page displays CM-fields Owners and Members. These fields may only be used for the provisioning of groups and teams
- General improvements of the provisioning engine
In order to maintain our product, regular updates are made. In this time, some of our features may not be available. Our support team informs you in time about the next maintenance window.
If you have any questions regarding the update or our products, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com