We are happy to announce an update for our popular site provisioning tool Collaboration Manager 365.
Enjoy our new features and learn about current fixes!
Solutions2Share is proud to announce a new update for the Collaboration Manager 365. We made a couple of fixes and upgraded the Collaboration Manager 365 with additional features.
Here you can find an overview of changes made with the update on 08.10.2018:
- General improvements to the provisioning engine related to „throttling“ and „logging“
- [Modern Sites] Break role inheritance will be provisioned
- [Modern Sites] Authorization levels will be provisioned
- [Modern Sites, Communication Sites] The status field is now assigned to „O365 Group“ and „Communication Site“
- [Modern Sites, Teams] Improvements in creation of Teams am modern Sites
- [General] Authorization on Workspace-ListItem-level won’t be reset
- Implementation of log via Azure Log Analytics
- [Modern Sites] Owners are additionally created as members
- CM365 must be reinstalled to assign the status field to the content types “O365 Group” and “Communication Site”
- Modern sites must be allowed for the CM365 via “Allow modern sites”
Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more about Collaboration Manager 365.
If you have any questions regarding the update or our products, don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org