On January 18, 2019 we release an update for our provisioning solution Collaboration Manager 365.
The release includes two new features and 10 bug fixes.
- Workspaces with checked-out pages can be synchronized so that CM365 provisions the pages correctly
- Templates with incorrect “ManageSync Ribbon Button” have to be saved again
- The service account should require the permission level “SharePoint Administrator”. Since the Teams API is still in BETA, we cannot rule out that a service account with the permission level “Global Administrator” is needed after all.
- New icons for ribbon buttons
- [Classic Sites] Provisioning of the feature “Notebook”
- Improvements to the implementation of log via Azure Log Analytics
- CM365 ribbon buttons cannot be opened
- [Classic Sites] aspx pages are provisioned as “checked out”
- [Classic Sites] The ManageSync ribbon button on template level does not work
- [Classic Sites] Taxonomy fields contain no values after provisioning
- [SharePoint Modern Layout] Sync Workspace and Save Template buttons do not redirect to SharePoint
- [Modern Sites] Provisioned permission groups are not visible under “_layouts/15/user.aspx”
- [Modern Sites] The setting “Private” is not taken into account
- [Communication Sites] The creator of a Communication Site template does not have access to the page
- [Microsoft Teams] The provisioning of teams only works if the service account has the “Global Administrator” permission level.
Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more about Collaboration Manager 365.
If you have any questions regarding the update or our products, don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org